🏆 2021 Friendship League 🏆
Let's see who tops your Friendship Leaderboard
- Choose your Avatar.
- Enter your name.
- Answer any 10 Questions about yourself.
- Your quiz-link will be ready.
- Share your quiz-link with your friends.
- Your friends will try to guess the right answers in minimum time.
- Check their scores and time taken at the leaderboard.
Choose your Avatar
Are you really, Best Friends? Know it with our Friendship quiz
Friendship is all about sharing, caring, and knowing each other to the core. Friendship league 2021 will let you know who can recall things about you within a blink of an eye and who will take more time. Play our ultimate friendship quiz to know how strong your bond is with your friends. You can create and challenge your friends to see whether they can pass your friendship test or not.
How well do you know me?
Make your super-fun Friendship Quiz and see how well your friends know you? Creating your own Best Friendship Quiz is super easy:
1. Choose your Avatar.
2. Enter your name.
3. Answer any 10 questions about yourself.
4. Your quiz-link will be ready.
5. Share your quiz-link with your friends.
6. Your friends will try to guess the right answers in the minimum time.
7. Check their scores and time taken on the leaderboard.
Make your own Quiz
After you have created your own quiz-link with 10 customizable questions, post and share your quiz-link with your friends, your friends will try to score 10 out of 10 points in minimum time. The friend who has answered maximum questions in minimum time will be rewarded with your best friend tag. Sounds super fun, right?
Share and see who knows you best?
Share your Friendship Quiz on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Snapchat to reach out to all of your friends and see who knows you best. Who is your real best friend?
Getting 10/10 doesn't matter when you are there for each other. Staying up to date with your friend and knowing when they need you before they even know it- is a true sacrifice of love. Keep that friendship strong, and don't let it rest- just because it is strong does not mean it doesn't need work to keep it so solid.